Keith Norris (CEO) www.linkedin.com/in/keithnorris
Board of Directors:
- Spencer P Eccles (Ch)
- Harold A Milner
- Jared Hutchings
- Keith Norris
- Mike Morgan
– Our company is run on something much more valuable and precious than gold… Passion. We CARE about our customers, and we care about the products and services we provide.
– We believe in making a Difference. We build products that make a difference in peoples lives and make work more meaningful. We enjoy working with other companies to find and fufill their own purpose.
– We strive to stay on the forefront of ideas and technology.
– We believe there is always a way.
– We set goals. We are accountable to our commitments.
– Organization is fun. We see the patterns in processes and systems.
– We believe balance between personal and professional life is a key to success. We create products geared towards helping you achieve balance in your life.
– We know the importance of bringing good energy to our work.
– We are vested in our customers success and see their success as a means to our success. We succeed when our customers succeed.
We are Goal-Oriented people and we bring a Results-Oriented approach to CRM. If you have any of the following goals, we can help.
Get Organized – Sample Goals
- To get all of my team planning using the same calendar system
- To get all of my Customer/Lead data into one place
- To teach my team members better time management practices
- To feel like I have control over my life
- To not miss appointments
CRM/ Customer Goals
- To know who all of my customers are
- To organize my customer data into one place
- To keep track of all of my interactions with my customers
- To know who talked to what customer and what was said/done
- To grow my customer database
- To know what reps are working on
- To know which reps are working with which accounts
- To have a single sales process that everyone follows
- To have a centralized source of all sales data
- To get away from Excel spreadsheets
- To communicate more frequently with our customers
- To standardize our email templates and messaging
- To organize our leads into one place
- To follow up on all leads
- To make sure leads do not get wasted/overlooked
Project Management Goals
- To have happy customers
- To have better organized projects
- To get important project details OUT of my email inbox
- To be a better project manager
Customer Support Goals
- To provide great customer service
- To stop answering the same question over and over
- To keep track of all of the common responses
- To improve our First Contact resolution response rate
- To improve our First Contact time
- To save time spent scheduling appointments
- To send fewer emails